New pesticide products can be registered in two ways - online at Kelly Registration Services or by paper/CD format to our office. There will be a nominal fee of $5 charged by Kelly Registration Services for use of their online services. Alaska requires registration for 25(b) products but does NOT require registration for Surfactants, Adjuvants or Pesticide Devices (unless there is a pesticide within the device).
If you choose not to register online, please submit the registration fee and the following information in PDF format:
- Product Label including all UPC Codes
- EPA Approved Label (most current)
- Any other EPA documents revising product label
- Alternate Brand Name, if applicable
- Supplemental Distribution Form, if applicable
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Pesticide Registration Application (PDF 1.23M)
Renewal of Products:
For products that are currently registered, DEC sends a renewal notice to product registrants each November for the upcoming year.
Submittals or Questions:
Please submit all registration documents and any questions on this process to Karen Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 907-376-1858.