Oil & Gas Drill Options Subgroup
Options Subgroup's meetings will discuss regulatory and permitting options for changing air quality permitting of temporary oil and gas drill rigs to allow for greater operational flexibility while still addressing air quality concerns, such as the federal standards that protect air quality.
- Oil and Gas Workgroup Meeting
- Oil and Gas Policy Workgroup
- Oil and Gas Technical Subgroup
- Main Workgroup Members
- If you would like to be added to the Interested Parties Contact List, please contact Nattinee Nipataruedi at 907-465-5128 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Options Subgroup Schedule and Meeting Material:
- Options Subgroup Third Meeting, May 15, 2014
- Options (March 6, 2014) Subgroup Third Meeting
- Notice of Meetings (PDF) - This meeting was cancelled.
- Options (January 30, 2014) Subgroup Second Meeting
- Options (January 16, 2014) Subgroup First Meeting