- AIR QUALITY COMPLAINTS FROM CRUISE SHIPS
- Any air issues related to cruise ships should be directed to the Division of Water Quality, (907) 465-5300 or follow the link above.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration - U.S. Department of Labor SIC CODES Standard Industrial Classification Search
- SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
- EPA OFFICE OF AIR AND RADIATION.-For current information from U.S., Environmental Protection Agency check out the EPA Office of Air and Radiation.
- U.S.E.P.A.NSR RACT/BACT/LAER CLEARING HOUSE
- RACT, or Reasonably Available Control Technology, is required on existing sources in areas that are not meeting national ambient air quality standards (i.e., non-attainment areas).
- BACT, or Best Available Control Technology, is required on major new or modified sources in clean areas (i.e., attainment areas).
- LAER, or Lowest Achievable Emission Rate, is required on major new or modified sources in non-attainment areas.
- EPA SUPPORT
CENTER FOR REGULATORY AIR MODELS - For the latest modeling information from the EPA go to the EPA SCRAM
using the link above.
- EPA TECHNOLOGY
TRANSFER NETWORK CHIEF
For the EPA Publication AP42 to see EPA Emission factors go to the Clearinghouse for Inventories and Emission Factors (CHIEF) by clicking the link above.
- EPA TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER NETWORK EMISSION MEASUREMENT CENTER
- EPA TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER NETWORK SOURCE TEST PLAN PREPARATION
V POLICY AND GUIDANCE DATABASE
EPA Policy and Guidance Documents that interpret Title V.
- EPA REGION
For current information from EPA Region 10 in Seattle click on the link in this section.
ARCHIVES AND RECORDS ADMINISTRATION
To see what's new in regulations or to download information from the Federal Register check out the National Archives and Records Administration web site.
- IN SITU BURNING GUIDELINES
We are frequently asked for the In Situ Burning Guidelines. The ISB Guidelines are used in oil spill response and are available at the Alaska Regional Response Team web site as Annex F of the unified contingency plan. The DEC Division of Spill Prevention and Response Prevention and Emergency Response Program's Publications Page also contains the latest updated version of the guidelines.