TECHNICAL SUBGROUP OF THE TEMPORARY OIL AND GAS DRILL RIGS WORKGROUP
Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) and the Alaska Department of Natural Resources (DNR) have organized a workgroup to discuss air quality concerns and operational limitations for temporary oil and gas drill rig operations at existing oil and gas facilities. This workgroup will develop recommendations for improving air permit program policies and procedures, and includes representatives from the following interested parties:
Meetings of the Technical Subgroup will discuss the modeling and monitoring options related to air quality permitting of temporary oil and gas drill rigs that might allow for greater operational flexibility while still addressing air quality concerns, such as the federal standards that protect air quality.
The next Technical Subgroup meeting will be on December 19, 2014. Information is in the notice below.
Technical Subgroup Meeting Schedule (see below for additional information)
December 19, 2014; August 21, 2014; May 8, 2014; April 17, 2014; April 3, 2014; March 13, 2014; February 20, 2014; January 23, 2014; January 9, 2014
- Technical Subgroup Ninth Meeting, December 19, 2014
- Technical Subgroup Eighth Meeting, August 21, 2014
- Technical Subgroup Seventh Meeting, May 8, 2014
- Technical Subgroup Sixth Meeting, April 17, 2014
- Technical Subgroup Fifth Meeting, April 3, 2014
- Technical Subgroup Fourth Meeting, March 13, 2014
- Technical (February 20, 2014) and Options (March 6, 2014) Subgroups Third Meetings
- Notice of Meetings--The Option Subgroup Meeting on March 6, 2014, has been canceled.
- Technical (January 23, 2014) and Options (January 30, 2014) Subgroups Second Meetings
- Technical (January 9, 2014) and Options (January 16, 2014) Subgroups First Meetings
If you would like to be added to the Interested Parties Contact List, please contact Rebecca Smith at (907) 465-5121 or email@example.com
Contacts for Workgroup on Temporary Oil and Gas Drill Rigs
Department of Environmental Conservation
Tom Turner, (907) 269-8123, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Natural Resources
Jim Shine, (907) 269-8431, email@example.com