State of Alaska Air Regulations
- 18 AAC 50 - 1-hr NO2 Standards and Infrastructure SIP--this package is now effective, as of January 4, 2013.
- 18 AAC 50 - Adoption by Reference Updates and Title V Standard Application and Forms--This package has been signed and filed by the Lt. Governor's office, and the regulation changes went into effect on September 14, 2012.
- 18 AAC 50 - PM-2.5, 1-hour SO2, and other revisions--this package was signed and filed by the Lt. Governor on August 18, 2011. The revised regulations went go into effect on September 17, 2011.
- 18 AAC 50, Adoption by Reference Updates and Standard Conditions
- 18 AAC 50, Permit Administration and Emission Fees
- Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART)
- Oil and Gas Rig Regulations
- Air Quality Statute AS 46.14
- Standard Permit Conditions
- State Implementation Plan