Telephone Accessibility Information
The Alaska Relay Service is a free service that provides full telephone accessibility to people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, or speech-disabled and people who can hear. This service allows text-telephone(TTY) or assistive equipment users to communicate with standard (voice) telephone users through specially trained Communication Assistants.
Callers will need to provide the Alaska Relay Service the specific phone number they wish to call.
Alaska Relay Service Phone Numbers and websites:
- Voice or TTY: dial 711 (if voice, wait on line for representative to answer)
- TTY: 800-770-8973 (text only)
- Voice: 800-770-8255
- VCO Direct: 800-770-6180 (Voice Carry Over)
- ASCII: 800-770-3919
- STS: 866-355-6198 (Speech to Speech)
- Spanish: 866-355-6199
- IP Relay: www.sprintip.com (Internet Relay)
- Website: www.AlaskaRelay.com
Last Updated June 12, 2017 (www.AlaskaRelay.com)