Telephone Accessibility Information
The Alaska Relay Service provides telephone accessibility to people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech disabled.
Callers will need to provide the Alaska Relay Service the specific phone number they wish to call.
Alaska Relay Service Phone Numbers and websites:
- Voice or TTY: dial 711 (if voice, wait on line for representative to answer)
- TTY: 800-770-8973 (text only)
- Voice: 800-770-8255
- VCO Direct: 800-770-6180 (Voice Carry Over)
- ASCII: 800-770-3919
- STS: 866-355-6198 (Speech to Speech)
- Spanish: 866-355-6199
- IP Relay: www.sprintip.com (Internet Relay)
- Website: www.AlaskaRelay.com
Last Updated September 27, 2011 (www.AlaskaRelay.com)