DRINKING WATER PUBLICATIONS
Here are a few publications that may assist you.
- Compliance and Enforcement Manual
- "Drink it Pure" Disinfection Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions - Source Water Assessments
- Source Water Assessment Factsheet
- Groundwater Factsheet
- Loss of Pressure Flow Chart
- LT2 Rule - Cryptosporidium & E.coli
- Testing Schedule
- Think before you drink!
- Water Storage Tank Maintenance
- "What may be in my drinking water that I can't see or don't know about"
- Boil Water Notice Fact Sheet
- Drinking Water From Household Wells
- Alaska Water Treatment Manual (1994)
- What's in the Water? (Micro-Organisms)
- What's in the Water? (Disinfection procedures for Surface & Well Waters)
- Planning for your personal emergency water supply
- About Our Water (English)
- About Our Water (Spanish)
- Value of Water brochure
- Value of Water – Kids activity book
- DW Forms
Here is the link to subscribe to the Safe Drinking water newsletter sponsored by
McGuire Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Here is the link to
view publications from the AWWA Online Bookstore.