Revised Total Coliform Rule
The DW Program developed short training presentations on various topics related to the Revised Total Coliform Rule.
- How to fill out the Level 1 Assessment form [Length: 21 min]
- How to develop a Sample Siting Plan [Length: 22 min]
- How to complete Seasonal Start Up Procedures[Length: 16 min]
Level 2 Assessment Information
If your system has triggered a Level 2 Assessment, it must be conducted by the state or a party approved by the state. Level 2 Assessment Certified Inspector List.
Seasonal Systems Start Up Procedures
RTCR Sample Siting Plan Templates
NOTE: NTNC or TNC groundwater systems serving 1,000 or fewer may be eligible for quarterly monitoring
- RTCR Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- EPA RTCR Homepage
- RTCR Guide for Small Public Water Systems (PDF 1.1MB)
- RTCR Assessment and Corrective Action Guide (PDF)
- Small System Factsheets