School Food Service
Below are resources for creating HACCP Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, and links to other agencies relevant to Food Service in schools.
If your school is planning on hosting an event or fundraiser involving food you may need to get a Temporary Food Service Permit. For more information contact your local Environmental Health Officer or the Municipality of Anchorage.
Training and Resources
- AK School Garden Food Safety Guide
- AK Safe Food Worker Handbook
- Certified Food Protection Manager
- Donated Foods Poster
- FDA Educational Constituent Videos
- Food Safe Schools
- Food Worker Cards
- National Food Service Management Institute
- National School Lunch Program
- School Food Focus
- The Lunch Box
- Traditional Foods and Donated Fish and Game