Below are some informative stickers for the workplace and home. Sizes are noted, as well as the appropriate Avery peel-off sticker label, which allows an easy way to display the stickers in selected locations.
Additional multilingual resources are available at FDA Educational Materials for Food Employees.
If you cannot find the sticker or information you need, please contact an Environmental Health Officer in your area.
- Avoid Cross Contamination
- Clean Plate Placard - "Please use a clean plate each time you visit the food bar"
- Cool Foods Quickly
- Dishwashing All Steps
- Place these stickers above each sink of three compartment sinks:
- Dishwashing - Step 1: Wash Mailing label (6/sheet), 3.3" X 4" (Avery # 5164) (PDF)
- Dishwashing - Step 2: Rinse Mailing label (6/sheet), 3.3" X 4" (Avery # 5164) (PDF)
- Dishwashing - Step 3: Sanitize Mailing label (6/sheet), 3.3" X 4" (Avery # 5164) (PDF)
- Round Fight Bac! Logos
- Square Fight Bac! Logos
- Hair Restraints Required - Seafood Processors
- Hair Restraints Required - Food Establishments
- Keep Out - Do Not Enter
- Keep This Area Clear
- Keep This Kitchen Clean
- No Animals Allowed
- No Bare Hand Contact with Ready-to-Eat Foods
- Sanitizing Solution
- Sanitize This Refrigerator
- Temperature: Cold Holding - Below 41 degrees F
- Temperature Danger Zone - Between 41 F -135 F
- Temperature: Frozen / 0 degrees F
- Temperature: Hot Holding - Above 135 degrees F
- Temperature: Vacuum Packed Seafood Below 38 degrees F
- Wash Your Hands
- Wash Your Hands - Restroom
- Hand Washing (PDF)
- No Smoking (PDF)
- Manual Dishwashing (PDF)
- Hot/Cold Holding (PDF)
- Employee Handwashing (PDF)
Adapted from information provided by the Integrated Food Safety Delivery System.