New pesticide products can be registered in two ways - online at Kelly Registration Services or by paper/CD format to our office.
If you choose not to register online, please submit the registration fee and the following information in PDF format:
- Product Label including all UPC Codes
- EPA Approved Label (most current)
- Any other EPA documents revising product label
- Alternate Brand Name, if applicable
- Supplemental Distribution Form, if applicable
- Pesticide Registration Application Form
- New Product List
Renewal of Products:
For products that are currently registered, DEC sends a renewal notice to product registrants each December for the upcoming year.
Submittals or Questions:
Please submit all registration documents and any questions on this process to Karen Davidson at email@example.com or at 907-376-1858.