- Report a suspected violation or crime.
- Invoice Payments
- Pay invoices online by check or credit card.
- Public Records Request
- Download the Alaska DEC Public Records Request Form (DOC)
- Download the Alaska DEC Public Records Request Form (PDF)
- Web Maps
- View geographic data in maps online.
- Air Quality Advisories
- View air quality advisories and history.
- More Air Quality Online Services
- View a complete list of air quality online services.
- Drinking Water Electronic Data Reporting (EDRS)
- For certified laboratories to electronically submit Drinking Water sample results
- Drinking Water Watch
- View information about public water supply systems.
- Food Establishment Inspection Reports
- View food establishment inspections.
- Food Worker Card Payments
- Obtain a food worker card.
- Registered Pesticide Products and Applicators
- Search for or register pesticide products, dealers, and applicators.
- SOC Monitoring Waiver Renewal Online Application
- For public water systems to apply and pay for their SOC Monitoring Waiver Renewal
Spill Prevention and Response
- Contaminated Sites Search
- Find information about known contaminated sites.
- Illegal Drug Manufacturing Sites
- Find information about properties that have been identified as illegal drug manufacturing sites.
- More Spill Prevention and Response Services
- View a complete list of spill prevention and response online services.
- Septic Tracking System (SEPTS)
- The SEPTS database tracks onsite wastewater disposal systems that serve residential homes in Alaska. The Documentation of Construction that is required for installing a septic system will be scanned and available online to the public. This information is used by homeowners to locate components of the wastewater disposal system and diagnose problems and for lending organizations verification of a septic system that meets ADEC regulations.
- Permit Application System (OASys)
- Apply for DEC state general permit coverage for contained water and excavation dewatering; apply for APDES general permit coverage for construction storm water, industrial storm water, and offshore seafood processor; submit APDES notice of termination for construction storm water and the annual report for industrial storm water; and more…
- Permit Search
- Search tool for Alaska DEC Wastewater Discharge permits, authorizations, and certifications.
- Water and Wastewater Operator Certification
- The Operator Certification database tracks certified water and wastewater system operators. Additionally, the database tracks water and wastewater systems that are required to have certified operators. Using this online database, the public can view certifications held by water and wastewater operators. Additionally, the public can view water and wastewater system information that is used to classify systems.