DEC Disaster Response Plan
- DEC Disaster Response Plan (2018) (PDF 1.53M) - Departmental procedures in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. For more information, contact the DEC Disaster Coordinator.
Oil and Hazardous Substance Response Plans
- Alaska Federal and State Preparedness Plan for Response to Oil and Hazardous Substance Discharges and Releases (Change 3, January 2010)
- * denotes recently updated subarea contingency plans
- ** denotes subarea contingency plans currently being updated
Regional/Area Planning Proposal:
- Proposal to adjust from the existing Unified Plan for oil spill and hazardous materials releases to a framework that is more consistent with the National Contingency Plan and the National Response Framework. For more information, please see the Regional/Area Planning Proposal webpage
Federal and State Natural Resource Trustee Emergency Contacts
- Federal and State Natural Resource Trustee Emergency Contacts (PDF 36K), updated 3/10/2015
Individual subarea contingency plans are updated on a five-year basis unless critical updates require more timely, out-of-cycle changes. However, feedback to improve these plans is always welcome and can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Subarea Contingency Plan Feedback” in your subject line to ensure your comments can be queried and prioritized by agency planning staff.