Bristol Bay Subarea Plan
- Plan Review Status: TBD
- Last Update: January 2018
- Current Version: Change 2
- Next Subarea Meeting: TBD
- Contact: email@example.com
- This plan is on a five (5) year review cycle.
- The next scheduled review TBD.
- Administrative changes will be made periodically.
- New Dispersant Avoidance Area Section added. See Section I.
Bristol Bay Subarea Plan Information
Version Change 2, January 2018
- Title Page (PDF 33K)
- Introduction (PDF 1.8M)
- A - Response (PDF 187K)
- B - Resources (PDF 840K)
- C - Hazmat (PDF 1M)
- D - Sensitive Areas (PDF 3.6M)
- E - Background (PDF 188K)
- F - Scenarios (PDF 188K)
- G - Geographic Response Strategies: Part 1 (PDF 1.6M)
- G - Geographic Response Strategies: Part 2 (PDF 8.7M)
- G - Geographic Response Strategies: Part 3 (PDF 8.3M)
- H - Potential Places of Refuge (PPOR) (PDF 2.5M)
- I - Dispersant Avoidance Area (PDF 378K)
Individual subarea contingency plans are updated on a five-year basis unless critical updates require more timely, out-of-cycle changes. However, feedback to improve these plans is always welcome and can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.