Cook Inlet Subarea Plan
- Plan Review Status: Next Review 2022
- Last Update: January 2018
- Current Version: Change 3
- Next Subarea Meeting: TBD
- Contact: email@example.com
- Aleutian Islands Risk Assessment
- This plan is on a five (5) year review cycle.
- The next scheduled review will be conducted in 2022.
- Administrative changes will be made periodically.
- New Dispersant Avoidance Area Section added. See Section I.
Cook Inlet Subarea Plan Information
Version Change 3, January 2018
- Introduction (PDF 586K)
- A - Response (PDF 988K)
- B - Resources (PDF 1.9M)
- C - Hazmat (PDF 365K)
- D - Sensitive Areas (PDF 3.9M)
- E - Background (PDF 1.9M)
- F - Scenarios (PDF 296K)
- G - Geographic Response Strategies (PDF 215K)
- Cook Inlet GRS home page
- H - PPOR (Cook Inlet Potential Places of Refuge) (PDF 234K)
- Annex J - Cook Inlet Marine Firefighting Plan (PDF 76K)
- I - Dispersant Avoidance Area (PDF 376K)
Individual subarea contingency plans are updated on a five-year basis unless critical updates require more timely, out-of-cycle changes. However, feedback to improve these plans is always welcome and can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.