Northwest Arctic Subarea Plan
- Plan Review Status: Next Review 2022
- Last Update: May 2018
- Current Version: Change 2
- Next Subarea Meeting: TBD
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This plan is on a five (5) year review cycle.
- The next scheduled review will be 2022.
- Administrative changes will be made periodically.
Northwest Arctic Subarea Plan Information
Version Change 2, March 2018
- Introduction (PDF 1M)
- A - Response (PDF 486K)
- B - Resources (PDF 2.4M)
- C - Hazmat (PDF 715K)
- D - Sensitive Areas (PDF 5.6M)
- E - Background (PDF 9.2M)
- F - Scenarios (PDF 1M)
- G - Geographic Response Strategies (GRS) (PDF 759K)
- H - Potential Places of Refuge (PPOR) (PDF 3.7M)
Individual subarea contingency plans are updated on a five-year basis unless critical updates require more timely, out-of-cycle changes. However, feedback to improve these plans is always welcome and can be submitted to: email@example.com.