Oil Spill Prevention and Response Amendments (18 AAC 75)
This regulation package is closed for public comment and is now under internal review.
The DEC proposes to change regulations in 18 AAC 75 dealing with application and contingency plan requirements for noncrude oil tank vessels and barges.
Documents and Links
- Public Notice of Proposed Changes (PDF 1,959K)- October 8, 2018
- Proposed Amendments (PDF 164K)- October 8, 2018
- Summary of Proposed Changes (PDF 35K)- October 8, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 79K)- Updated October 26, 2018
- Proposed Approval Application and Plan Document (PDF 235K)- October 8, 2018
- Proposed Addendum for Noncrude Oil Tank Vessels and Barges (PDF 121K)- October 8, 2018