Cruise Ship RegistrationThe 2018 registration allows you to complete your application, as well as the option to attach supporting documents*, online. Cruise ships may also opt to pay online using Electronic Funds Transfer. Applicants are required to print out and submit by mail an original notarized vessel owner or operator's signature page. Click the link to register online now!
Supporting documents may also be submitted by e-mail to DEC.WQ.Cruise@alaska.gov
Commercial Passenger Vessels that carry over 250 passengers and choose to discharge wastewater in Alaska waters must apply for authorization to discharge. General Permit information is available on the cruise ship program GP web page.
2018 Vessel Registration Documents
- Registration Step by Step
- 2018 Large Cruise Ship Registration Letter
- 2018 Small Cruise Ship (50 to 250 overnight passengers) Registration Letter
- Description of Required Plans
- Vessel Specific Sampling Plan
- Small Cruise Ship and Ferry VSSP
- Optional Wastewater Holding Plan
- Excess Air Emissions Self Report Form