2006 End of Season Report
Alaska's Commercial Passenger Vessel Environmental Compliance (CPVEC) Program is established by Alaska Statute (AS) 46.03.460 - 46.03.490. The program established regulations under 18 AAC 69 effective November 15, 2002. The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC) Division of Water administers this program, which addresses wastewater discharges, hazardous wastes, solid wastes, and directly monitors air opacity of vessels operating in Alaska waters. Vessels must register with the CPVEC program prior to operating in Alaska.
The CPVEC program applies to both large and small commercial passenger vessels. A small commercial passenger vessel provides overnight accommodations for 50 to 249 passengers. A large commercial passenger vessel provides overnight accommodations for 250 or more passengers.This purpose of this report is to summarize the 2006 season wastewater data, air emissions, garbage and hazardous waste offloading in Alaska. The following links are provided to access reports on each subject.
- 2006 Vessel Registration
- 2006 Large Ship Wastewater Unannounced Sampling Results
- 2006 Large Ship Wastewater Continued Compliance Samples for continuous discharge certification by the USCG
- 2006 Small Ship Wastewater Unannounced Sampling Results
- 2006 Whole Effluent Toxicity Study Results
- 2006 Air Program
- 2006 Garbage Offloading in Alaska
- 2006 Hazardous Waste Offloading
If you have any questions please contact Albert Faure at email@example.com or (907) 465-5279.