Welcome to DEC's Water Online Application System (OASys)
This system may be used to:
- Submit APDES notice of intent (NOI) applications for general permit coverage (construction storm water, industrial storm water, excavation dewatering, hydrostatic/aquifer pump testing and offshore seafood processors)
- Submit APDES notice of termination (NOT) for general permits (construction storm water, excavation dewatering, hydrostatic/aquifer pump testing)
- Submit APDES annual discharge registrations under the Small Suction Dredge General Permit
- Submit APDES annual reports for general permits (industrial storm water, seafood and placer mining)
- Apply for Grants (Municipal Matching Grant, Alaska Clean Water Actions Grant and Village Safe Water Grant)
- Submit Grant and Loan Questionnaires (Alaska Drinking Water Fund, Alaska Clean Water Fund, and Municipal Matching Grant)
- Submit the Municipal Grant and Loan quarterly report
- Register a Commercial Passenger Vessel
- Submit a Remote Maintenance Worker Trip Report
Note: New application types are added to the system frequently.
To view other applications, please go to the Permit Application Forms.
To enter the Water Online Application System, select "Continue to myAlaska" and login using your myAlaska user account.