About the Village Safe Water Program (VSW)
- Marty Brewer
- Program Manager
Village Safe Water
- The Village Safe Water (VSW) Program is working with rural communities to develop sustainable sanitation facilities.
- Our primary services are:
- Allocation and Distribution of funding for sanitation facilities.
- Funding grants to small communities for water and sewer studies and construction projects.
- Grant Administration
- Ensure appropriate and effective use of grant funds.
- Project Oversight, Monitoring and Control
- One of two agencies responsible for project oversight (along with the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium)