APDES Electronic Notice of Intent (eNOI)
DEC has developed an eNOI system for electronic entry and submittal of the forms to apply for coverage under the APDES storm water permits. Operators seeking coverage under the APDES storm water permit should not use the EPA eNOI system; they should use the APDES eNOI system. Operators may file their applications either using the eNOI system or submit paper forms to DEC at the address listed below.
We currently have the following APDES storm water permits available online:
- Construction General Permit Notice of Intent Reissuance (existing 2011 CGP dischargers only)
- Construction General Permit Notice of Intent (NOI)
- Construction General Permit Notice of Termination (NOT)
- Construction General Permit Modification (MOD)
- Multi-Sector General Permit Notice of Intent (NOI)
- Multi-Sector General Permit No Exposure Certification
- Multi-Sector General Permit Report
- Excavation Dewatering General Permit Notice of Intent (NOI)
- Excavation Dewatering General Permit Notice of Termination (NOT)
- Hydrostatic and Aquifer Pump Testing General Permit Notice of Intent (NOI)
- Hydrostatic and Aquifer Pump Testing General Permit Notice of Termination (NOT)
Note: At this time the Multi-Sector General Permit Notice of Termination (NOT) and Modification forms are not yet available thru the eNOI system, paper copies may be mailed or emailed to DEC at the address listed below.
Prior to entering the APDES eNOI system we recommend the following steps to make it easier to use the system:
- Read the permit (available on the Construction General Permit page)
- Read the instructions that go with the NOI or NOT form for the permit for which you are applying for coverage (available on the APDES Storm Water Forms page)
- Read the Step-by-Step instructions on how to file the eNOI or eNOT (available in the Quick Links box to the right)
- Fill out the paper NOI or NOT before entering the system so you do not need to look up the information while you are entering data into the system
- If you have questions about the storm water permit, see the Frequently Asked Questions on the page for each permit (FAQs Construction General Permit).
- In order to electronically sign any online application you will be required to use your validated myAlaska account. See DEC Water Validation for E-Signature Guidance documentfor more information.
To enter the APDES eNOI system please clink on the button below:
Please submit your paper forms to:
Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
Division of Water - Storm Water Program
555 Cordova St.
Anchorage, AK 99501
For more information on APDES eNOI, please contact:
Shonda Oderkirk, Enviornmental Program Specialist III
Division of Water – Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
610 University Ave.
Fairbanks, AK 99709
Office: 907-451-2881 | Fax: 907-451-2187
eNOI Step by Step Instructions
- CGP eNOI Step-by-Step
- CGP eNOT Step-by-Step
- MSGP eNOI Step-by-Step
- MSGP eNEC Step-by-Step
- MSGP Annual Report Step-by-Step
- eNOI FAQs
- AKG002000 Excavation Dewatering eNOI Step-by-Step
- AKG002000 Excavation Dewatering eNOT Step-by-Step
- AKG003000 Hydrostatic/Aquifer Pump Test eNOI Step-by-Step>
- AKG003000 Hydrostatic/Aquifer Pump Test eNOT Step-by-Step