Oil and Gas
The Oil and Gas Section provides wastewater permitting for oil and gas exploration and development. Our primary services include:
- Review and permitting of oil and gas projects in Alaska.
- Response to general questions about federal (NPDES) and State wastewater permits and permitting process.
- Assistance and clarifications on technical issues related to oil and gas wastewater permitting.
- Collaboration and cooperation with other agencies responsible for permitting the oil and gas industry.
For More Information, Contact:
Gerry R. Brown, P.E.
Division of Water
Department of Environmental Conservation
555 Cordova Street
Anchorage, AK 99501
Fax Number: 907-334-2415
Email Address: email@example.com
- EPA General Permits in Alaska
- Search EPA Individual Permits
- DNR Division of Oil and Gas
- EPA Under Injection Control
- Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Alaska Petroleum Systems Integrity Office
- DEC Industry Preparedness Program
- DEC Spill Prevention and Response
- DEC Air Quality Permits
- DEC Solid Waste Permits
- Groundwater Protection Council
- Alaska Joint Pipeline Office
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement
- Gas Pipeline Project Office