Barbara Trost: Program Manager
The Division of Air Quality, Air Monitoring & Quality Assurance Program operates and oversees air quality monitoring networks throughout Alaska. Our primary services include:
- Operating ambient air quality monitoring networks to assess compliance with the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for carbon monoxide, particulates, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur oxide, and lead.
- Assessing ambient air quality for ambient air toxics level.
- Providing technical assistance in developing monitoring plans for air monitoring projects.
- Issuing Air Advisories to inform the public of hazardous air conditions.
Air monitoring Information
- Air Monitoring Network Assessments
- Air Monitoring Plans
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Quality Assurance Project Plans
- Exceptional Events
Air Monitoring Projects
- State of Alaska
- ADEC Public Notices
- Air Quality Advisories
- "Real Time" Air Quality Monitoring Data
- Sign-up Air Quality Alerts