- Cindy Christian
- Program Manager
Coronavirus Resources for Water and Wastewater Operators
- Coronavirus Guidance for Community Water Systems
- The Water Professional’s Guide to COVID-19
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Human Coronaviruses - AK Division of Public Health, Epidemiology
- Coronavirus and the Water Cycle
- Coronavirus and Drinking Water and Wastewater - EPA
- COVID-19 Resources and State Responses - Association of State Drinking Water Administrators
- EPA Pandemic Incident Action Checklist (PDF)
- Legionella Guidance for Building Water Systems - CDC
- Developing a Water Management Program to Reduce Legionella Growth and Spread in Buildings - CDC
- Maintaining or Restoring Water Quality in Building with Low or No Use
Our mission is to protect public health by ensuring that all people have access to safe drinking water. We work with public water systems (PWS) to help them remain in compliance with state and federal drinking water regulations to prevent waterborne disease outbreaks and exposure to other drinking water contaminants.
If you need to contact us, please dial 907-269-7656 or 1-866-956-7656 (if you are calling outside of Anchorage). For after-hours and emergency calls, please dial 907- 451-2138. To contact our Drinking Water Program staff directly, click on the Contact Us link under the Program Information Header.