Alaska Food Safety Advisory Committee (AFSAC) Meeting Agenda
- January 15, 2019
- 1:30 - 3:00 p.m., AKST
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- 555 Cordova St, 1st Floor Conference Room
- Anchorage, AK 99501
- Join Skype Meeting
- Opening Remarks and Program Updates - Kimberly Stryker, FSS Program Manager
- Robbi Mixon, Local Foods Director at Cook Inlet Keeper - Presentation on the Alaska Food Hub and update on their variance to sell cottage foods over the food hub's website.
- Discussion of evolving into a Food Protection Task Force
- Call For Topics For the Next Meeting Agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Time - April 16, 2019?
Directions For Skype Teleconferencing
This meeting will be streamed over the internet using Skype. You can join by video or by using the phone. If using your phone- choose the option for “call me at” and enter your phone number. Please give yourself a few minutes prior to the meeting to check your computer settings for using Skype. If you experience difficulty joining the meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet signed up to receive AFSAC communications via the listserv, please do so. It’s quick and easy: go to http://list.state.ak.us/mailman/listinfo/dec.afsac.