Alaska Food Safety Advisory Committee (AFSAC) Meeting Agenda
- October 17. 2018
- 10:00 - 11:30 a.m., AKST
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- 555 Cordova St, 1st Floor Conference Room
- Anchorage, AK 99501
- Opening Remarks and Program Updates - Lorinda Lhotka, FSS Section Manager
- "Using Technology and Social Media to Increase Public Awareness and Reporting of Foodborne Illness in Alaska" - Brehan Kohl - FSS Program
- Member Updates
- Call For Topics For the Next Meeting Agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Time - January 15, 2019
Directions For Skype Teleconferencing
This meeting will be streamed over the internet using Skype. You can join by video or by using the phone. If using your phone- choose the option for “call me at” and enter your phone number. Please give yourself a few minutes prior to the meeting to check your computer settings for using Skype. If you experience difficulty joining the meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet signed up to receive AFSAC communications via the listserv, please do so. It’s quick and easy: go to http://list.state.ak.us/mailman/listinfo/dec.afsac.