Skip to content

School Food Service

Below are resources for creating HACCP Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, and links to other agencies relevant to Food Service in schools.

If your school is planning on hosting an event or fundraiser involving food you may need to get a Temporary Food Service Permit. For more information contact your local Environmental Health Officer or the Municipality of Anchorage.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.