Temporary Food Service
Planning to serve food at a fair, carnival, festival, bazaar, public exhibition, promotional event, potluck or political event? These are examples of Temporary Food Services. If you advertise the event to the general public with flyers, banners, newspaper articles or by other means, it is a Temporary Food Service. Contact your local Environmental Health Officer or the Municipality of Anchorage for more information.
Do I Need a Permit?
Forms and Fees
- Food Worker Cards (Four Days or More)
- Large Event Coordinator Checklist (PDF)
- Recommended List of Supplies/Equipment (PDF)
- Temporary Food Service Checklist (PDF)
- Temporary Food Service Guide