Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

For Businesses

Below is information for businesses whose activities are regulated by the Food Safety and Sanitation program. If you cannot find the information you need, please contact an Environmental Health Officer in your area.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.