Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Report a Food-Related Issue

CDC Guidance on Food Poisoning Symptoms

Case Details

Items marked with an * are required.

Were you eating at home or a restaurant?


Contact Information

The Food Safety Program would like the following information in order to contact you directly, if needed.


File a Complaint

Items marked with an * are required.

Your Information

Any contact information you provide is protected private information. This information can prove extremely helpful in investigating complaints but you are not required to provide it. Do you want your complaint to be anonymous?

Establishment Information


Complaint Type:

external link indicator Indicates an external site.