Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

How Do I?

Below are questions that the Food Safety and Sanitation program receives on a regular basis. If you do not see your question below, please contact an Environmental Health Officer in your area.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.