Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Foodborne Illness Response Guidelines For Owners

Below are some resources to assist you with a foodborne illness outbreak. You must contact ADEC's Food Safety and Sanitation program, verbally or electronically, within 24 hours of being notified of employee illness transmissible by food. If you do not find information you are looking for, please contact your local Environmental Health Officer. If you operate a food establishment within the Municipality of Anchorage, please contact them directly to report a Foodborne Illness.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.