Laboratory Fees: Proposed Revisions to Seafood Processing and Inspections Regulations (18 AAC 34)
The Public Comment period for this regulation project is open for public comment March 17, 2020 through April 17, 2020.
The Department of Environmental Conservation proposes to change regulations in the Seafood Processing and Inspections Regulations to increase the fees for laboratory analysis and testing of paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP) toxin and growing water.
Documents and Links
- Dear Interested Person Letter (PDF)
- Official Public Notice (PDF)
- Alaska Online Public Notice
- Additional Regulations Notice Information (PDF)
- Proposed Regulation Amendments (PDF)
- Current Regulations
- Frequently Asked Questions