Laboratory Fees: Proposed Revisions to Seafood Processing and Inspections Regulations (18 AAC 34)
The Public Comment period for this regulation is closed.
The Department of Environmental Conservation proposes to change regulations in the Seafood Processing and Inspections Regulations to increase the fees for laboratory analysis and testing of paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP) toxin and growing water.
Documents and Links
- Dear Interested Person Letter (PDF)
- Official Public Notice (PDF)
- Additional Regulations Notice Information (PDF)
- Proposed Regulation Amendments (PDF)
- Current Regulations
- Frequently Asked Questions