Regulations and resources concerning the consumption and testing of shellfish
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Complete list of the Code of Federal Regulations
- National Shellfish Sanitation Program Model Ordinance (NSSP MO)
- The NSSP is a federal and state cooperative program recognized by the FDA and the Interstate Shellfish Sanitation Conference (ISSC) for the control of sanitary shellfish produced and sold for human consumption.
- DEC 18 AAC 34 Seafood Processing and Inspection
- Alaska’s current Seafood Processing and Inspection codes.
- DEC Environmental Health Laboratory (EHL)
- Learn about the EHL’s organization, hours, and contact information.