Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Information for Certified Pesticide Applicators

Recordkeeping Forms: Forms that meet recordkeeping requirements for commercial and RUP applications.

Signs for Posting: Warning signs that meet posting requirements.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.