Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Integrated Pest Management Plans

There are specific Integrated Pest Management (IPM) requirements that must be met before pesticides may be applied to:

  • State owned land,
  • Land leased by a state agency, or
  • Right-of-way managed by a state agency.

These requirements are specified in 18 AAC 90.640-650 (PDF).

external link indicator Indicates an external site.