Cleanup Level Amendments
The Public Comment period for this regulation is closed.
These regulations became effective September 29, 2018
Documents and Links
- Filed Regulations
- Response to Comments
- Adoption Order
- Questions Received about the Proposed Changes (April 17, 2018)
- Public Notice of Proposed Changes
- Formal Proposed Amendments to 18 AAC 75
- Proposed Amendments Annotated with Explanations of the Changes
- Procedures for Calculating Cleanup Levels (PCCL) revised February 1, 2018
- Procedures for Calculating Cumulative Rick (PCCR) revised February 1, 2018
- UST Procedures Manual revised March 22, 2017
- Risk Assessment Procedures Manual (RAPM) revised February 1, 2018
- Side-by-Side Table of 2016 and 2018 Cleanup Levels
Would you like to be informed about future proposed changes to CS regulations in 18 AAC 75? If so, sign up for the CSP listserv.
To be added to the CS Interested Persons list for Regulation Projects including Contaminated Sites Program regulations, please contact the CS Program Manager at 907-269-7545.