Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Alaska Storm Water Guide

DEC, with the assistance of a work group and a contractor, developed a storm water guide for Alaska. Local governments use the guide to set storm water requirements for new development and redevelopment projects. Land developers and development engineers use the guide to help design site plans and determine storm water infrastructure. Businesses and contractors use the guide to help design their storm water pollution prevention plans. The guide is useful for anyone needing guidance on erosion and sediment control for construction areas.

The guide is available as one document in PDF format, or in several smaller documents.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.