Skip to content

ACWA Waterbody Nominations

Nominating a Waterbody

If you have a waterbody to nominate, please fill out the nomination form (PDF) and send it to email or mail a hard copy to:

Chandra McGee
Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
610 University Ave
Fairbanks AK, 99709

If you have questions or concerns about ACWA nomination, please contact Chandra McGee 907-451-2140 or email

external link indicator Indicates an external site.