F/V Ocean Fury
- 4 miles north of Koniuji Island northwest of Atka Island, 52° 12’ N, 175° 08’ W.
- 3:55 AM on March 24, 2007. ADEC was notified at 8:02 AM on March 24, 2007 by trooper dispatch.
- Spill Id
- Product/ Quantity
- The vessel captain estimated 200-300 gallons of #2 diesel fuel was pumped overboard with the vessel’s bilge water.
- The vessel struck a rock which punctured a 1 inch fuel line to the vessel’s day tank. The fuel migrated to the bilge water and was pumped overboard.
ADEC Situation Reports
- 03/27/2007 (Final) (PDF 70K)