2019 Adoption Updates, Standard Conditions, PAEL Proposed Revision: Questions & Answers
Note: These questions and answers pertain to the 2019 Adoption, Standard Conditions, Pre-Approved Emission Limit, and SIP Updates Proposed Revisions. The information was current at the time of posting, but may be outdated after the adoption of regulations.
Click question below to show answer:
- Why is ADEC updating adoptions by reference?
- ADEC is adopting updated federal regulations so that applicable requirements are included in permits.
- Where can I find the updated adoption by reference documents?
- The current and proposed updated adoption by reference documents can be found at: 18 AAC 50 Reference Materials
- 18 AAC 50.230(c)(2)(D)--Some facilities in very remote locations where internet access is not reliable may not being able to electronically submit required reports; would mail submission would still be acceptable in such cases?
- The Department acknowledges that some locations may have difficulty with internet access and is willing to consider revising the regulations to allow for mail submission with approval.
The department will aggregate its response to substantially similar questions and make the questions and responses available on this page. The department may, but is not required to, answer written questions received after the November 13, 2019, deadline for submitting questions.
Alternately, you may submit questions to Rebecca Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for the proposed regulation changes may be found at: 2019 Adoption Updates, Standard Conditions, PAEL Regulations Webpage
Indicates an external site.