Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Small Business Assistance Program

The State Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP) was established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to provide technical assistance to small businesses at the state level in response to requirements in the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 (CAA).

external link indicator Indicates an external site.