Construction & Minor Permit Applications
Note: Except for the Project Information form, there are no defined application forms for construction permits. Please see Article 3 of 18 AAC 50 for the current regulatory citations and application requirements. Please send in your permit application on a CD, in addition to one printed copy.
Construction Permits Forms:
- Project Information Form (PDF) - Revised 01/13/2014
- Project Information Form (DOCX) - Revised 01/13/2014
Minor Permit Applications:
- Minor Permit Application Forms (PDF) (adopted by reference 8/30/2004) (Note: Minor Permit Application forms were revised 12/15/2016).
The Department prefers applicants use the current revised forms rather than the 2004 forms. If you have any questions about the revised forms please contact Aaron Simpson or phone: 907-465-5123.
The following Minor Permit Application Forms are Word (DOCX) Versions:
Below are older revised minor permit forms. The Department will accept these minor permit applications but prefers applicants use the most current revised forms.
|Minor Permit Form Name||WORD|
|Stationary Source Identification Form (Revised 07/16/2012):||(PDF)||(DOC)|
|Emissions Summary Form For New Stationary Source (Revised 01/04/2013):||(PDF)||(DOC)|
|Emissions Summary Form - Modification of an Existing Stationary Source (Revised 01/04/2013):||(PDF)||(DOC)|
|Minor Permit Application Emission Unit Information Form (Revised 01/04/2006):||(PDF)||(DOC)|
Should you apply for a new avoidance limit or for a revision to an old one?
Link to: How to Decide (PDF)
Please send the original Title I permit Application to:
- Title I Program Permit Intake Clerk
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation, Air-Permits Program
- 555 Cordova Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99501