Skip to content

Construction & Minor Permit Applications

Note: Except for the Project Information form, there are no defined application forms for construction permits. Please see Article 3 of 18 AAC 50 for the current regulatory citations and application requirements. Please send in your permit application on a CD, in addition to one printed copy.

Construction Permits Forms:

Minor Permit Applications:

The Department prefers applicants use the current revised forms rather than the 2004 forms. If you have any questions about the revised forms please contact Aaron Simpson or phone: 907-465-5123.

The following Minor Permit Application Forms are Word (DOCX) Versions:

Below are older revised minor permit forms. The Department will accept these minor permit applications but prefers applicants use the most current revised forms.

Minor Permit Form Name PDF WORD
Stationary Source Identification Form (Revised 07/16/2012): (PDF) (DOC)
Emissions Summary Form For New Stationary Source (Revised 01/04/2013): (PDF) (DOC)
Emissions Summary Form ‐ Modification of an Existing Stationary Source (Revised 01/04/2013): (PDF) (DOC)
Minor Permit Application Emission Unit Information Form (Revised 01/04/2006): (PDF) (DOC)

Should you apply for a new avoidance limit or for a revision to an old one?

Link to: How to Decide (PDF)

Please send the original Title I permit Application to:

  • Title I Program Permit Intake Clerk
  • Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation, Air‐Permits Program
  • 555 Cordova Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99501