drinking water program
Acting Program Manager:
Our mission is to protect public health by ensuring that all people have access to safe drinking water. We work with public water systems to help them remain in compliance with state and federal drinking water regulations to prevent waterborne disease outbreaks and exposure to other drinking water contaminants..
If you need to contact us, please dial (907) 269-7656 or 1-866-956-7656 (if you are calling outside of Anchorage).
If you would like information on Water Rights, please contact the Department of Natural Resources, Division of Mining, Land and Water. Click here to link to the web site.
- Drinking Water Protection
- Map of Drinking Water Protection Areas
- Sanitary Survey Program
- PWS Security
- Drinking Water Forms
- Drinking Water Publications
- Drinking Water Watch
- Certified Micro Laboratories
- Certified Chem Laboratories
- Electronic Data Reporting System (For DW laboratories, requires myAlaska account)
- Enforcement Targetting Tool (ETT)