Skip to content

Anchorage DEC Office Outage

Anchorage DEC offices are experiencing a phone and internet outage. Please call the mainline of the Juneau or Fairbanks office location for assistance. Report oil and hazmat spills in the Anchorage area during business hours or statewide after-hours: 907-891-0757. During business hours, spills in Northern or Southeast regions can still be reported to the respective local response team office.

Drinking Water Lab Certification - Policies

This page lists all the policies, guidances, clarifications and updates released by the Alaska SDWA Laboratory Certification Program. All certified laboratories must abide by these documents.

external link indicator Indicates an external site.