Oil Spill Prevention and Response Amendments (18 AAC 75)
The supplemental public comment period for this package has been closed. Comments received are currently under internal review.
The DEC proposes to change regulations in 18 AAC 75 dealing with application and contingency plan requirements for noncrude oil tank vessels and barges.
Documents and Links
- Supplemental Public Notice of Proposed Changes (PDF 1.9M), January 6, 2020
- Public Notice of Proposed Changes (Alaska Online Public Notices)
- Proposed Amendments (PDF 164K), January 6, 2020
- Original Public Notice of Proposed Changes (PDF 1.9M), October 8, 2018
- Summary of Proposed Changes (PDF 35K), October 8, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions, Updated October 26, 2018
- Proposed Approval Application and Plan Document (PDF 474K), October, 2019
- Proposed Addendum for Noncrude Oil Tank Vessels and Barges (PDF 234K), October, 2019