Oil Spill Prevention and Response Amendments (18 AAC 75)
This is a supplemental notice adding to the Notice of Public Comment Period that was issued on October 8, 2018. This supplemental notice is providing an additional comment period because more than a year has elapsed since the original public notice.
The DEC proposes to change regulations in 18 AAC 75 dealing with application and contingency plan requirements for noncrude oil tank vessels and barges.
Documents and Links
- Supplemental Public Notice of Proposed Changes (PDF 1.9M), January 6, 2020
- Public Notice of Proposed Changes (Alaska Online Public Notices)
- Proposed Amendments (PDF 164K), January 6, 2020
- Original Public Notice of Proposed Changes (PDF 1.9M), October 8, 2018
- Summary of Proposed Changes (PDF 35K), October 8, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions, Updated October 26, 2018
- Proposed Approval Application and Plan Document (PDF 474K), October, 2019
- Proposed Addendum for Noncrude Oil Tank Vessels and Barges (PDF 234K), October, 2019