State of Alaska Tier II Reporting
New for 2020! Beginning on January 1, 2020, Alaska will require the use of E-Plan for all Tier II reporting. Tier II reports will not be accepted by any other method. All Tier II reports must be uploaded/input electronically to the E-Plan website. E-Plan is administered by the University of Texas at Dallas.
If your facility submitted a 2018 Tier II report to the State of Alaska Tier II Database, your information should be available on E-Plan for you to update and validate beginning January 1, 2020 for the 2019 reporting year. More information about how to access your facility in E-Plan is forthcoming. Industry will not be responsible for any fees associated with reporting through E-Plan.
More Information Coming Soon!
What is Tier II Reporting?
According to the Emergency Planning and Community-Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) sections 311-312, facilities that store hazardous chemicals onsite must annually submit an inventory of those chemicals to the State Emergency Response Commission, Local Emergency Planning Committees, and fire departments with jurisdiction. This inventory is often referred to as a Tier II Form.
- E-Plan training information
- E-Plan online user’s guide
- E-Plan FAQs
- Environmental Protection Agency’s EPCRA site
- State of Alaska State Emergency Response Commission (SERC) and Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) information
- Full text of EPCRA
- Full text of Alaska Disaster Act
- EPA List of Lists (2019)
- Alaska Statute 29.35.500 Hazardous Chemicals, Materials, and Wastes
- Gas Conversion Chart
- SERC Tier II Policy
For More Information
- Contact DEC: email@example.com