Unified Command: Alaska Petroleum Mile 48 Richardson Hwy
- Mile 48 Richardson Highway
- The vehicle accident occurred approximately 6:30 p.m. on December 9, 2014. Alaska Petroleum Distributor reported the incident to ADEC at 2:30 a.m. on December 10.
- Spill Id
- Product/ Quantity
- Alaska Petroleum Distributors estimated approximately 4,400 gallons of low sulfur diesel fuel were released.
- Winter driving conditions caused the vehicle to veer far to the right, causing the second tanker trailer to rollover into the ditch.
ADEC Situation Reports
Unified Command and Personnel
- FOSC - Bob Whittier, EPA
- SOSC - Steve Russell, ADEC
Response Plans and Related Documents
Images may be downloaded for free and used in publications provided credit is given to the source.
December 12, 2014
December 14, 2014
December 15, 2014
January 6, 2015
Indicates an external site.